Rocky Mountain PBS
- 62 Emmy® Awards won by Rocky Mountain PBS since 1956
- Colorado Broadcaster's Association Recognitions 2016
- Best Mini Documentary or Series - "Colorado Experience: Pleasant Hill School Bus Tragedy"
- Best Mini-Documentary or Series- "Colorado Experience: The Tabors"
- Best News Special or Public Affairs Special: "Insight with John Ferrugia: Surviving Suicide"
- Emmy® Awards 2016
- Colorado Broadcasters Association Recognitions 2015
- Emmy® Awards 2015
- PBS Awards & Nominations 2015
- Colorado Broadcasters Association Recognitions 2014
- Emmy Nominations 2015
- Emmy Nominations 2014
- Emmy Winners 2014
- Emmy Nominations 2013
- Emmy Winners 2013
- 1st rank among U.S. citizens "most trusted" national institution
- 1st rank in fairness and trust of the information provided by news and public affairs programs that networks broadcast
- 1st rank amont U.S. citizens' "most trusted source" for news
In the news:
- Amanda Mountain Announced as new President and CEO Of Rocky Mountain Public Media as Doug Price Announces his Retirement
- Amanda Mountain named Rocky Mountain PBS President and Cheif Operations Officer(November 2016)
- TV news veteran John Ferrugia jumps from 7News to Rocky Mountain PBS - Denver Post (March 2016)
- Rocky Mountain PBS looks to build new home in Denver's Arapahoe Square (January 2016)
- RMPBS' Colorado Experience "Ladies of the Mines" Highlighted - Durango Herald (January 2016)
See more on our Press page.
Rocky Mountain PBS News/Inside Energy
In the news:
- Inside Energy was recognized with a National Headliner Award. Reporter Dan Boyce and data journalist Jordan Wirfs-Brock won second place in the "Feature and Human Interest Story" category for their story, "Who Owns Oil And Gas?". (April 2015)
- Inside Energy received three Regional Edward R. Murrow Awards and RMPBS News was a co-recipient with Channel 9 on their joint investigation into hit and run accidents. The Inside Energy Awards were:
- Colorado Broadcasters Association 2015
- Best News Special or Public Affairs Special- "RMPBS News Special Report: Unpaid Child Support" (March 2015)
- Rocky Mountain PBS News has been recognized as one of 5 successful news partnerships on Poynter.org. (Dec. 2014)
- USA TODAY runs Katie Kuntz's report on how the IRS stands to make more money from pot than marijuana stores in "Marijuana profits up in moke nder IRS rules."
- PBS NewsHour features Dan Boyce's Colorado fracking report "Colorado fracking fuels fight between state and local government over control." Read the story here! (Sept. 2014)
- USA TODAY features reporter Katie Kuntz's story on front page and online. "Demand for marijuana outpaces legal supply; black market filling gap." Read the USA TODAY story here! (Aug. 2014)
- NPR runs Dan Boyce's Inside Energy piece "To Resolve Feud Over Fracking, Colo. Democrats Turn to Plan C." Read the article and listen to the report here! (Aug. 2014)
- High Honors Bestowed on Jazz Radio Triumvirate (August 2014)
In the news:
- Downbeat Magazine's "80 Coolest Things in Jazz" (June 2014 Edition)
- The Telegraph names KUVO "1 of 3 Best Jazz & Soul internet radio stations in the world" (June 2014). Read the Telegraph article here!