Align your organization with the most trusted brand: RMPBS
For 15-years running, PBS is the most trustworthy institution, ahead of government, ahead of commercial broadcast TV, Cable TV, radio, newspapers and courts of law (View 2017 Public Trust Brochure). Your organization will cost-effectively reach a highly targeted statewide or regional audience, whether you wish to be in front of businesses and corporations; educated, engaged and loyal viewers; young families; business and community leaders; women or philanthropic citizens. Rocky Mountain PBS averages only 2 ½ minutes of sponsor messages per hour, compared to over 15 minutes commercial TV. Your message will be seen and heard by an educated and receptive audience. Rocky Mountain PBS viewers don’t tune-out…they tune-in.
Download our Media Kit
For more information on becoming a business partner, contact:
|Denver Metro, Northern Colorado|
• 15 or 30-second spots
• Sponsor local RMPBS programs like Arts District, Insight with John Ferrugia, Colorado Experience.
• Cost-effectively reach families through our RMPBS KIDS channel available 24/7 and How-To audiences with Create and WORLD.
• Super School News
• Early Childhood Development
• Rocky Mountain PBS Digital LearningMedia
• Science Club
• Linking Web ads on RMPBS.org (160,000+ unique monthly page views)
• Weekly e-newsletter "Spotlight" (66,000+ opt-in subscribers)
• Video pre-roll on online local programs such as Colorado Experience (8,000+ monthly views)
In-Person Engagement Events
• Community events like Kids Fun Fest in Grand Junction and Colorado Springs.
• Local and National film and television screenings accross the state.
Sponsoring or underwriting on Rocky Mountain PBS demonstrates your strong investment in the community by supporting the values and programming of public television. 79% of consumers are likely to switch from one brand to another, all things being equal, if the other brand is associated with a good cause. 76% of parents feel that companies that sponsor PBS Kids programming are trustworthy. The majority of parents surveyed would choose to buy a product from a company they knew sponsored PBS Kids.