If you have an immediate mental health crisis, please call Colorado Crisis Services at 1-844-493-8255 or text TALK to 38255. Or call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. You can also chat with the Lifeline.
This is a list of resources mentioned specifically in our Insight with John Ferrugia broadcast of Lifelines, a program highlighting youth suicide prevention programs in Colorado and beyond.
- We have compiled a list of suicide prevention resources, and resources for suicide loss survivors, here.
If you know of a suggested resource to add, please email us!
- Young Coloradans share their stories of crisis and recovery here.
- Find extended versions of all of our stories in the broadcast here.
- Meet an expert studying youth suicide clusters here.
- Find an extended version of the story about allcove, the pilot program for a walk-in mental health and wellness clinic for young people, here.
- Learn more about the on-site health clinic at Mitchell High School in Colorado Springs here.
- Learn more about food security, housing and financial support efforts in Colorado Springs here.
- Hear more from experts about how to start the conversation about mental health with your kids here.
- Find an extended version of Chryss Cada’s story of loss nearly 40 years after her brother’s death here.
- Meet young people helping to shape suicide prevention plans in Colorado Springs and Palo Alto here.
- Find out more about Youth Mental Health First Aid and find links to training dates and locations here.