Thank you for your interest in employment at Rocky Mountain PBS. All job openings are posted here when they become available. Each posting lists the qualifications and procedures for application and a deadline for submissions. Late submissions cannot be accepted.
Rocky Mountain PBS only accepts applications/resumes for specific open positions. We do not accept or retain general applications/resumes for employment.
Rocky Mountain PBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Open Positions:
- Marketing & Engagement Specialist - KUVO Jazz
- Arts District Producer – Video Journalist
- Manager of Development Communications & Foundation Relations - Denver
- Content Director - KUVO Urban Alternative
- Marketing & Engagement Specialist - KUVO Urban Alternative
- Account Executive - Denver
Job listings and applications are hosted by iSolved Hire. To see all positions visit: https://rmpbs.isolvedhire.com/jobs/
Rocky Mountain PBS offers a hands-on internship program in local television production and is looking for applicants for the next school semester. Multiple internships are offered within the Content Department each academic semester. Students will have the opportunity to join content production teams as they work on a variety of long-form television productions including on-location video production. Our interns have gone on to work at The Denver Post, The Colorado Film Commission, KODE-TV, Mr. Robot, and FOX31.
Production Internships Available
Qualifications and Requirements
- All internships are un-paid
- 10-20 hours (minimum) per week on a consistent schedule
- Preference given to currently enrolled college-level students studying communications, journalism, video production and/or film production. Course credit is preferred.
- Must have basic knowledge of television production, camera equipment, editing software and terminology
- Be excited to learn something new each day
Submit your application directly to the contact person listed in the position description for the opportunity that interests you. Your application should include a resume, and a cover letter that summarizes your education, experience, and interest in the position. Qualified candidates will be called for an interview after the application deadline.
Email resume and cover letter outlining interests, education and experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY - Grand Junction
Rocky Mountain PBS’s Western Colorado office in Grand Junction is seeking student interns to assist with various aspects of organizing community outreach efforts.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Reaching out to local businesses and organizations for sponsorships/participation
- Working with RMPBS Marketing Dept. in Denver to develop advertising materials for print and online
- Outreach to local media and implementation of marketing plan
- Event budget planning and maintenance
- Volunteer recruitment and coordination
RMPBS is seeking interns who are:
- Studying mass communications or business (though not limited to these majors)
- Highly organized and able to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Excellent communicators, both verbally and written
- Able to develop clear and timely press releases and other media communications
- Creative and flexible
- Interested in marketing, promotions, and event planning and organization
- Passionate about public media and nonprofits.
Contact: Alex Forsett, AlexForsett@rmpbs.org or 970-245-1818