WE LOVE OUR VOLUNTEERS!
Each year, hundreds of volunteers contribute time to Rocky Mountain PBS and KUVO Jazz radio. Their commitment greatly enhances the mission of strengthening the civic fabric of Colorado. We truly value each of our volunteers, and there is a place for you too. Complete an on-line application by clicking on this form under “Sign Up to Volunteer.” To learn more about our current volunteer opportunities, click on the latest issue of our Volunteer Bulletin below. If any of these opportunities interest you, contact the designated person listed.
Record Your Volunteer Hours / Update Your Information
Questions about volunteering at Rocky Mountain PBS?
- E-mail Susan Barber or call 303-620-5715.
Questions about volunteering at KUVO?
- E-mail Arvida Rascon or call 303-446-5795.
The Volunteer Bulletin arrives early in the month by email and is also posted here. It delivers you Rocky Mountain PBS and KUVO volunteer opportunities, news, history and events of interest. We welcome your comments, feedback and ideas! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For detailed information on the highlights below, click here and read the complete Volunteer Bulletin.
- Front Desk at RMPBS
- RMPBS Ambassador (occasional Saturday mornings) at Alamo Theater
- Front Desk KUVO
- Open Recruitment for New Volunteer Members for KUVO Jazz Radio’s Community Advisory Board
- Station’s Archived Memories (SAM): Production Preservation Co-Chair
- Document Preservation: Content Project Volunteer (SAM)
- Help Us Preserve Programming (SAM)
- Donate a Book!
- Memorabilia Volunteers (SAM)
- Virtual Volunteering:
- The Great American Read
- Volunteer opportunities are available at the Welcome Desk on Mondays at the Tim Gill Public Media Center in Colorado Springs. It is a fun job and a great way to meet new and interesting people. If you are interested in this volunteer opportunity or you are interested in volunteering in Colorado Springs/Pueblo, please contact Elyse Jones at email@example.com or 719-418-5851.
- Virtual Volunteering
- Super School News
- Virtual Volunteering
- Multiple Volunteer Opportunities. KRMJ has tons of fun opportunities for volunteers! Contact Alex Forsett firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the following opportunities: Special Events, Community Outreach, Community Calendar, Community Cinema, and Office Assistance.
- Thanks to Volunteers in Colorado Springs at RMPBS
- Thanks to Volunteers in Denver at RMPBS
VOLUNTEER AND STATION NEWS
- A Challenge to All Volunteers Who “Have” a Book Group (The Great American Read)
- Tickets on Sale for KUVO’s “Live at the Vineyards” on August 11
- Rocky Mountain Public Media Celebrates!
- Tidbits of History from the Archives of Rocky Mountain Public Media
- General Volunteer Information