WE LOVE OUR VOLUNTEERS!
Each year, hundreds of volunteers contribute time to Rocky Mountain PBS and KUVO Jazz radio. Their commitment greatly enhances the mission of strengthening the civic fabric of Colorado. We truly value each of our volunteers, and there is a place for you too. Complete an on-line application by clicking on this form under “Sign Up to Volunteer.” To learn more about our current volunteer opportunities, click on the latest issue of our Volunteer Bulletin below. If any of these opportunities interest you, contact the designated person listed.
Record Your Volunteer Hours / Update Your Information
Questions about volunteering at Rocky Mountain PBS?
- E-mail Susan Barber or call 303-620-5715.
Questions about volunteering at KUVO?
- E-mail Arvida Rascon or call 303-446-5795.
The Volunteer Bulletin arrives early in the month by email and is also posted here. It delivers you Rocky Mountain PBS and KUVO volunteer opportunities, news, history and events of interest. We welcome your comments, feedback and ideas! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For detailed information on the highlights below, click here and read the complete Volunteer Bulletin.
- Volunteers Needed for KUVO’s Spring Pledge Drive in April
- Station Archives Memories: Production Preservation Co-Chair
- Station Archives Memories: Memorabilia
- Station Archives Memories: Document Preservation
- Make a Difference to a Child’s Life: Volunteer for Super School News
Volunteer opportunities are available at the Welcome Desk on Mondays at the Tim Gill Public Media Center in Colorado Springs. It is a fun job and a great way to meet new and interesting people. If you are interested in this volunteer opportunity or you are interested in volunteering in Colorado Springs/Pueblo, please contact Elyse Jones at email@example.com or 719-418-5851.
- Super School News
- Multiple Volunteer Opportunities. KRMJ has tons of fun opportunities for volunteers! Contact Charlie Blackmer firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the following opportunities: Special Events, Community Outreach, Community Calendar, Community Cinema, and Office Assistance.
- Thanks to Volunteers in Denver at RMPBS
- Thanks to Volunteers in Colorado Springs at RMPBS
VOLUNTEER AND STATION NEWS
- April is National Volunteer Month
- Volunteer Recognition Celebration on April 20, 2018 for RMPBS & KUVO Volunteers
- What’s Up at KUVO and RMPBS
- Notes of Note
- Tidbits of History of Rocky Mountain Public Media
- General Volunteer Information