Colorado Voices: In Recovery
Recovering from addiction isn't a straight line with one answer for each person. Recovery is an individual path that takes twists and turns. People throughout Colorado with their own journeys to sobriety now have spaces to provide support for others.
Discover the variety of perspectives and insight into recovery on this week's Colorado Voices.
"Colorado Voices: In Recovery" first aired Thursday, July 21, 2022 on Rocky Mountain PBS. You can watch the full episode below.
If you or someone you know is looking for help or support, we've put together a list of resources you can find below.
- CeDAR (Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation – affiliated with University of CO Hospital)
- Women’s Recovery (Denver)
- Colorado Medication Assisted Recovery
- The Foundry for men (Steamboat)
- The Don’t Look Back Center (provides services for trans people)
- Denver Health Step Program (treatment for teens)
- SAMSHA hotline
- Call or text '988' for a mental health crisis, including addiction
- Colorado Drug Abuse hotline: 855-789-9197
- National Drug and Alcohol Treatment Hotline: 1-800-662-HELP(4357)
Local chapters of: