Arts District Production Internships
ARTS DISTRICT PRODUCTION INTERN - DENVER
"Arts District" is a weekly program that airs on RMPBS that includes local and national content. Interns with this program/department will have the opportunity to observe, assist and will work directly with all aspects of local production, content development and the requirements needed to meet weekly deadlines.
Interns with the Arts District team will have a unique opportunity to work with a team of broadcast journalists who are passionate about sharing compelling arts and cultural stories with our Rocky Mountain region.“…I got to edit, write, shoot, and I even got to do voice work for one of the Happening Now segments that I wrote. It seemed there was really no limit to the opportunities we could have if we were willing and motivated team players. It was truly a joyful experience, one in which I felt valued and appreciated.” Doyle Hanks, Arts District, Intern Spring 2017
- Work with Executive Producer and team on weekly content
- Assist with field and studio assignments (videography, lighting, editing, writing)
- Conduct internet research and assist with social media plans
- Assist in reading and replying to viewer emails and segment ideas
- Research segment ideas
- Assist with video exports for internet and other broadcast requirements
- 10-20 hours (minimum) per week on a consistent schedule
- This is a non-paid internship offered to currently enrolled college-level students studying communications, journalism, video production and/or film production. Course credit is required.
- Must have basic knowledge of television production, camera equipment, editing software and terminology
- Be excited to learn something new each day
Email resume and cover letter outlining interests, education and experience to: email@example.com