Please click HERE to schedule yourself for open volunteer opportunities and to record your volunteer hours at Rocky Mountain PBS.
If you are interested in applying to volunteer at Rocky Mountain PBS, please complete the application by clicking HERE.
NOTE: If you use Windows XP operating system, you cannot access the volunteer application and you cannot record your hours or access your volunteer account. You can access the volunteer application, access your account or record your hours in the following ways:
- Use another computer that does not use Word XP and go to www.rmpbs.org/volunteer.
- Use the web browser on your notebook or smart phone and go to www.rmpbs.org/volunteer.
- Contact Susan Barber email@example.com for additional help.
Log In Directions
- Enter your log-in name which is the email address you entered when you signed up to volunteer.
- Enter your password
- Click on "Post Your Hours" and submit information.
- Optionally, you can change your password on the "Account" tab. This changes your web password ONLY. You will still use your PIN number to sign in at the Denver station.
- Click "Exit" after you have entered the information.
You may also check other information by using the different tabs at the top of your volunteer information tag.
Please Keep Your Information Current!
You may update your information (contact information, availability, etc.) by clicking on the tab "My Profile". Remember to click on "save" following the information that you update.
It's important to keep track of your volunteer hours. Why? It helps us track work put into projects, but more importantly it allows us to honor all the hard work you do for us! If you have questions, please e-mail the Volunteer Coordinator.