Critical Conversations: A Town Hall Meeting on School Leadership
On November 30, roughly 80 guests enjoyed the enlightening panel discussion and reception of Critical Conversations. Local educational leaders discussed what it takes to get an exceptional principal to lead every school -- and to make a difference in the lives of all students. The audience learned about the innovative practices of one district and its training partners to develop and support effective school leaders as part of The Wallace Foundation's Principal Pipeline Initiative.
• Dr. Tom Boasberg; superintendent Denver Public School
• Dr. Susan Korach; University of Denver/Ritchie
• Nicole Veltze; Principal, North High School
• Ruth Baldivia; Learn to Lead Resident, North High School
• Bill Kurtz; CEO, Denver School of Science and Technology