Rocky Mountain Public Broadcasting Network, Inc.
Rocky Mountain PBS’ Enter to Win a Plane Ride Sweepstakes Rules
See General Contest Rules here
- Contest Dates: This “Enter to Win a Plane Ride” sweepstakes begins March 4, 2014 at 5:00 PM MST and ends at 7:00 MST on March 4, 2015. Rocky Mountain Public Broadcasting Network, Inc. D/B/A Rocky Mountain PBS is the sponsor of this contest.
- Contest Entry: There is no purchase necessary to win. To be entered into this sweepstakes, simply call 1-800-274-6666; when asked for your donation amount, state that you would like to be entered in the drawing only. You will still need to provide all your contact information so we can let you know whether you’ve won the drawing. Limit one entry per person.
- Winner Selection & Chances of Winning: .The winner will be selected randomly from all contest entries received by the deadline. There is a single prize consisting of an opportunity for you and one or two friends to go for a plane ride with pilot and flight instructor Tom Fowler in his Cessna. You will depart and return to Centennial Airport in Arapahoe County, Colorado. If you have won, you will be notified by phone or email by March 15, 2014.
- Eligibility. You must be a legal US resident at least 18 years old or older to enter (notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the general contest rules effective July 2014), and you cannot have won a Rocky Mountain PBS contest in the past 12 months. Rocky Mountain Public Broadcasting Network, Inc.’s employees and their immediate family are ineligible to participate. This prize is non-transferable.
- Prize Value, Collection & Taxes: The plane tour prize in this contest is worth $139.00. The winner must pick up the prize information during business hours from Rocky Mountain PBS at 1089 Bannock Street, Denver, Colorado and must fill out an IRS Form W-9 at the station, which requires you to provide your name, address, Social Security Number or other tax identification number. The prizewinner alone is responsible for payment of all applicable taxes and any other charges, fees, costs or expenses related to your receipt or use of the prize. The prizewinner is also required to fill out and sign a waiver and release of liability, prior to receipt of the prize redemption information.
- Redemption of Prize: The prizewinner will contact the pilot directly to schedule the plane tour.
- Limitation of Liability: ROCKY MOUNTAIN PBS AND ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AGENTS ARE NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE, BODILY INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH), OR ANY OTHER COST, EXPENSE, OR CLAIM arising out of or alleged to have arisen out of the prizewinner’s use of the plane tour prize or the prizewinner’s guest(s)’ use of the plane tour prize.