In order to extend your legacy beyond your lifetime, you may want to consider a bequest to Rocky Mountain PBS. Through your will, you can make a gift of a certain dollar amount, appreciated assets, a percentage of your estate, or the remainder of your assets.
- A beneficiary is the person and/or organization receiving the benefits (usually assets or income) of the will.
- An executor is the person or institution, named in the will, who carries out the terms of the will.
- A codicil is a written change or amendment made to a will.
- A guardian is the person who is appointed by the court to care for the person and/or estate of a minor child or a person deemed incompetent.
- Probate is the legal process of proving a will, appointing an executor, and settling an estate; but by custom, it has come to be understood as the legal process whereby a deceased person's estate is administered and distributed.
Your lawyer will need the following information:
Legal name: Rocky Mountain Public Broadcasting Network, Inc.
Address: 1089 Bannock Street, Denver, CO 80204
Tax identification number: 84-0510785
Acknowledgement of your Planned Gift?
All planned giving donors receive membership in the Rocky Mountain PBS Pinnacle Club as recognition of your commitment to our future success. In appreciation of your generosity, you are invited to special events and other network activities and, if you wish, are acknowledged on-air and in other Rocky Mountain PBS publications.
To discuss planned giving options, please contact the Rocky Mountain PBS
Office of Philanthropic Giving:
303-620-5706 / 720-841-0706