NEWS AND INVESTIGATIVE RESEARCH INTERN
Interns with the News and Investigative Department will have a unique opportunity to work with a national award-winning team of investigative journalists. This team is tackling important topics for our Colorado community via in-depth and ground-breaking investigative coverage.
- Work with Anchor, Reporters and Producers on upcoming news reports
- Complete tasks assigned by staff; phone & internet research on relevant issues
- Strong emphasis on data analysis, data research and data entry skills
- Work on various investigative projects that require extensive research
- Assist with field and studio productions, transcription and editing
- Attend preproduction and postproduction sessions
- 10-20 hours per week on a consistent schedule
- This is a non-paid internship offered to currently enrolled college-level students studying communications, journalism, video production and/or film production. Course credit is required.
- Must have basic knowledge of television production, camera equipment, editing software and terminology
- Intern will learn day-to-day operations of Rocky Mountain PBS News and a detailed understanding of investigative journalism
Email resume and cover letter outlining interests, education and experience to: email@example.com