MARKETING INTERNSHIP - DENVER
Rocky Mountain Public Broadcasting Network is made up of Rocky Mountain PBS (TV) and KUVO (radio). RMPBN is the only statewide media outlet in the state. Each week, over one million Coloradans turn to RMPBS and KUVO for educational and entertaining programs and we want you to help us tell our story!
Internships with the Marketing department will provide a unique opportunity for college students to gain hands-on experience in both the broadcast and non-profit industries. Interns will help promote Rocky Mountain Public Broadcasting’s array of programs, events, and initiatives on television, radio, digital, print and in person in addition to learning about the exciting world of public media.
- Assists with the curation of original website content and website maintenance
- Assists with social media strategy, execution and reporting
- Assist with graphical marketing requests
- Assists with email marketing campaigns writing emails, targeting contacts and
- Assists with public relations efforts such as writing press releases and outreach efforts
- Assists in development of multi-platform marketing campaigns on TV, radio, web, social and email and in person
- Assists in development of new marketing techniques using emerging media
- Assists with live event coverage
- Conduct market research to inform marketing strategy
- Ability to train on multiple marketing tools and technologies
- 16-20 hours (minimum) per week on a consistent schedule.
- This is a non-paid internship. Preference given to currently enrolled college-level students studying communications, journalism, and/or marketing. Course credit is preferred.
- Some experience managing social media accounts for a business.
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and passionate about learning something new every day.
Email the following to Alexa Corcoran, Marketing Manager at email@example.com. Please put "Marketing Intern" in the subject line!
- Cover letter detailing interests and relevant experience
- A brief writing sample (500 words or less)
OPEN UNTIL FILLED