PRODUCTION INTERN FOR ARTS DISTRICT - DENVER
Internships with the Arts District team will provide a unique opportunity for college students to work with a team of broadcast journalists who are passionate about sharing compelling arts and cultural stories with our Rocky Mountain region.
Arts District is a weekly program that airs on RMPBS that includes local and national content. Interns with this program/department will have the opportunity to observe, assist and will work directly with all aspects of local production, content development and the requirements needed to meet weekly deadlines.
- Work with Executive Producer and team on weekly content
- Assist with field and studio assignments (videography, lighting, editing, writing)
- Conduct internet research and assist with social media plans
- Assist in reading and replying to viewer emails and segment ideas
- Occasional assistance with interview transcription and video logging
- Assist with video exports for internet and other broadcast requirements
- 10-20 hours (minimum) per week on a consistent schedule
- This is a non-paid internship offered to currently enrolled college-level students studying communications, journalism, video production and/or film production. Course credit is required.
- Must have basic knowledge of television production, camera equipment, editing software and terminology
- Be excited to learn something new each day
Email resume and cover letter outlining interests, education and experience to:
Jennifer Castor, Photojournalist/Producer
303-620-5610 (direct), email@example.com