The Road to Retirement
6 Steps to a Successful Retirement
Will your money last as long as you do?
Thursday, May 12, 2016
5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
The Lakewood Cultural Center
470 S Allison Pkwy (Wadsworth & Alameda)
Lakewood, CO 80226 - MAP
5:30 pm: Registration and Refreshments
6:00 pm: 7:00 pm: Presentation
Presented by: Jeffery E. Townsend, CRPC®
In this presentation you’ll discover how to:
- Invest with confidence through both good times and bad.
- Maximize your Social Security benefit and avoid what may be the single biggest mistake.
- Prepare for one of the biggest costs retirees face.
- Create an income stream designed to last your lifetime.
- Determine how much money you’ll need.
- Hire an advisor who will put your interest ahead of theirs.
- Make charitable giving a part of your plan.
About the Presenter
Jeffery E. Townsend, CRPC® is the president and founder of Townsend Retirement Specialists. Jeff is a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor. He is a well-known financial educator and author of The Master Plan: Retirement for the Best of Your Life and The Road to Retirement: Everything You Need to Know for a Successful Retirement. Jeff brings with him over thirty years of experience, specializing in retirement planning and investment management. He is a frequent guest on WB2 News, KMGH 7News, KCNC Channel 4, NBC Channel 9, and Fox31. Jeff is also a contributor to Money Magazine.
This event is brought to you by:
American Heart Association
Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
Denver Public Library Friends Foundation
National MS Society, Colorado-Wyoming Chapter
The Salvation Army
Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains
Rocky Mountain PBS