KRMA-TV - DENVER
Digital Linear Post Suites (x2):
Grass Valley VPE-241 editor; Grass Valley and Sony switchers; Digital audio board; Digicart & CD; Pinnacle CG, & 3-channel DVE; Digital Betacam VTR
(x3) Avid Media Composer Adrenaline HD suites – HD, SD & DV
Digital Betacam and HDcam VTRs
(x1) Final Cut Pro – DV only
Studio One -- 73'X45" with hard cyc; 16' lighting grid w/computer control; Black curtains.
Studio Two -- 35'X35' with cyc curtains; 14' lighting grid w/computer control; Black curtains
Sony DVS-7250 2½ ME digital switcher & 2-channel DVE; Philips LDK10P cameras 16x9 or 4x3; Jimmy Jib; Pinnacle Deko CG & Lightning ESS; Telescript teleprompter; Yamaha PM4000 40-channel audio board w/DigiCart & CD; Phone bridges for IFB, PL & guest call-in; Digital Betacam & BetacamSP VTR's
Connect to Vyvyx fiber and satellite via Denver Teleport; Uplink/downlink from studios & VTR; Microwave to/from our Pueblo and Grand Junction studios
EFP/ENG cameras and gear for HDcam , Digital Betacam, and HDV acquisition; Logging – HD and Digital/SP Betacam; Graphics room w/animation capability; Multi-format VTR dubbing facility; Announce booth and VO work; offices and make-up room off studio; off-street parking in our private lot
Contact: Mark Montour-Larson
Director of Production and Creative Operations
Rocky Mountain PBS, KRMA-TV
Denver, CO 80021
E-mail our Production Manager
Download the Rocky Mountain PBS Red Book
KRMJ – Grand Junction
Production services include
- Field Production – KRMJ-TV acquires its video with a standard definition Sony Betacam camera. Arrangements can be made to acquire 1080i digital video for HDTV productions. We also have a mini jib, a fully outfitted lighting kit, a boom microphone as well as wireless microphones.
- Studio Production – Our 24' x 30' studio is capable of handling up to four cameras with three cameras fitted with computer prompting. We have a 13' lighting grid with a variety of lighting options. The control room houses a Grass Valley 110 switcher and a Yamaha 16-channel audio console. The control area also uses dial-up IFB and Intercom for satellite and fiber connections. With microwave connectivity to Rocky Mountain PBS in Denver, the studio is capable of connecting to VYVX Teleport Denver and then out to other venues via VYVX Fiber or satellite.
- The studio can also be used for events and compressed videoconferences. Classroom seating accommodates up to 50 people. Catering services and a full-service restaurant are available on-site.
- Digital Editing Facilities - KRMJ-TV uses an Avid non-linear video editing system for short- or long-form productions. We also have access to HDTV editing through Rocky Mountain PBS in Denver. KRMJ-TV expedites HDTV production by utilizing our Avid system for off-line editing.
- Tape and DVD transfers - Your production can be transferred to Betacam, VHS or DVD. Limited tape or DVD duplication is available.
- Short- or long-form video creation from scripting to editing and DVD authoring.
- Graphic design creation for television using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and Lightwave 3D computer animation.
- Information kiosk design and construction for businesses and other organizations that want a single information point for their customers.
KTSC – Pueblo/Colorado Springs
- 53' x 47' with two 24' x 14' white, soft cycs available
- Ross Vision 2MLE Video Switcher, Yamaha 24 channel audio board
- 3 Ikegami HK388 W Cameras with Canon J20x Super box lenses on studio pedestals with teleprompters
- Inscriber G-Scribe 2 channel character generator
- 24 channel, computerized 14' lighting grid
- Two IFB phone bridges and a PL bridge for remote communication
- Fiber to/from our Denver studio
- 2-line phone bridge for call-in shows
- Jimmy Jib
- Make-up room off studio
- Off-street parking
- Uplink and downlink capable (via Denver studio)
- Avid Media Composer 5, Adobe Production Premium CS6
- DigiBeta, DVC Pro50, Sony DVCAM, digital I/O
Call for information: 719-543-8800