University college grad rises to top of Rocky Mountain Public Media as the organization's first female CEO.
Rocky Mountain Public Media, parent company to Rocky Mountain PBS and KUVO public radio, announces $6 million gift from the Buell Foundation.
Rocky Mountain PBS has been named a partner in a national campaign aimed at helping children nationwide read at grade level by the third grade.
Over the years Rocky Mountain Public Broadcasting Network has garnered several awards. Read more about these honors.
In the news:
- Colorado Experience Roadshow: PBS to Host Public Screenings Pueblo Chieftan (October 2017)
- Colorado Experience "Uranium Mania" headlines Grand Junction's Earth and Science Week (October 2017)
- Fort Lewis College Video Production Class Produces Uranium Documentary (October 2017)
- Rocky Mountain PBS Extends In-Depth Reporting on Sustainability Issues Through New Regional Journalism Collaborative (September 2017)
- Rocky Mountain PBS Partners with Fort Lewis College Film Students - Durango Herald (September 2017)
- DU Alumna Amanda Mountain Embraces Role as CEO (July 2017)
- Gift to Rocky Mountain Public Media Paves the Way to New Buell Public Media Center (May 2017)
- Amanda Mountain Announced as new President and CEO Of Rocky Mountain Public Media as Doug Price Announces his Retirement (February 2017)
- Rocky Mountain PBS gets new CEO (February 2017)
- Amanda Mountain named Rocky Mountain PBS President and Chief Operations Officer (November 2016)
- TV news veteran John Ferrugia jumps from 7News to Rocky Mountain PBS - Denver Post (March 2016)
- Rocky Mountain PBS looks to build new home in Denver's Arapahoe Square (January 2016)
- RMPBS' Colorado Experience "Ladies of the Mines" Highlighted - Durango Herald (January 2016)
- Raising of America series demonstrates RMPBS' commitment to early childhood education - Colorado Springs Independent (January 2016)
- Season 2 of Chef Driven to Premiere on Rocky Mountain PBS - Westword (Feb. 2015)
- Arts District's "Suzanne Heintz" featured on PBS NewsHour's Art Beat (March 2015)
- RMPBS' Southern Colorado Kids Fun Fest featured in Colorado Springs Gazette (June 2015)
- New Study Finds Sesame Street Improves School Readiness (June 2015)
- RMPBS' Colorado Experience "Indulgences of the West" featured in 5280 Magazine (Oct. 2015)
- Colorado Experience "Eisenhower Tunnel" featured in Vail Daily (Nov. 2015)
- Arts District's "Super Indian" featured PBS Newshour's Art Beat (Dec. 2015)
- Art District's Cross Current's piece featured on PBS Newshour's Art Beat (July 2014)
- "Urban Rez" documentary selected for international tour by U.S. Department's American Film Showcase (July 2014)
- American Documentary Producers Tour Kazakhstan with Film Showcase (Fall 2014)
- Rocky Mountain PBS campaign shines spotlight on Colorado’s aerospace industry - MetroDenver.org (Oct. 2014)
- "Super School News" featured in Fort Morgan Times: Part 1 / Part 2 (Oct. 2014)
- Community Cinema's MAKERS Screening highlighted in Durango Herald with "Sparking dialogue through documentaries" (Sept. 2014)
- Rocky Mountain PBS campaign shines spotlight on Colorado's aerospace industry (Nov. 2014)
For press inquiries, please email email@example.com.