315 E. Costilla Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80903 - MAP
Tim Gill Center Collaboration
The Center is a dynamic hub that connects people, experts and resources. Our goal is to engage and encourage student and citizen journalists to create and share stories that would otherwise go untold. Join us. There is a place for you at the Tim Gill Center for Public Media.
Gill Center Scheduling
The Center houses two community meeting spaces that are free to 501c3 nonprofit organizations Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM and Thursdays 8 AM-8 PM. Room reservations can be made at ppld.org/meeting-rooms. Additional evening and weekend hours are available for a small fee. Please contact the Center for more information on extended hours as you cannot book them online.
Tim Gill Center
315 E. Costilla Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903 - MAP
The Gay & Lesbian Fund Community Room (East Room)
- Ideal for formal presentations and multi-media uses (PowerPoint; DVD; VHS; Microphones; Projector & Screen)
- Seats 40 people in classroom style seating
- Seats 75 people in theatre style seating
- The Reception Hall (West Room)
- Ideal for small gatherings with a bistro-like feel (Podium; Microphones; Projector & Screen)
- Seats 50 people at tables
- Accommodates 100 people for a standing reception
Steps to Reserve the Tim Gill Center
- Visit the Pikes Peak Library District website: ppld.org/meeting-rooms
- In the middle of the page you will see a box titled “About the Library” and the third link down called “Meeting Rooms”—Click on this link.
- You will see a title called, “Reserve a Room”, the second link down is called, “Make Your Reservation”—Click on this link.
- You will see a month calendar on the left side.
- Below that you will see the meeting spaces option, scroll to the bottom of the list and click Tim Gill Center.
- Scroll down again to see the two meeting space options at the Tim Gill Center.
- You will then be able to choose one of the Tim Gill Center’s meeting spaces.
Note: The reservation system will always default to the current date.
The room is not considered reserved until an online reservation is made and a completed Room Usage Agreement returned.
Below you will find a contract and usage guidelines for the public meeting rooms. Both an online confirmation and a completed contract must be on file to ensure your room reservation. Contracts must be returned 48 hours prior to your use of the community rooms.
Inclement Weather Policy
Inclement weather may result in early closure, delayed opening or cancellation of activities at the Tim Gill Center. Our policy will mirror Colorado Springs School District 11; if District 11 is closed, the Tim Gill Center will be closed; if District 11 is delayed, the Tim Gill Center will be open based on the delayed timing. We encourage you to monitor the changing weather conditions. It is expected that you will notify members of your group in the event of inclement weather resulting in the change of operating hours (or closure) at the Tim Gill Center.